- Setup your Android Development Environment.
- Setup your Android NDK Environment.
- Install Vuforia SDK.
- Download the newest release from www.vuforia.com.
- Unzip the SDK to somewhere you like, ex:
- Set the QCAR Environment variable
- In Eclipse, go to Window->Preferences.
- Navigate to Java->Build Path->Classpath Variables using the hierarchy browser.
- Create a new variable by selecting New...
into the Name: field, and navigate using Folder... to the Vuforia SDK root folder. In ex:
- You are now ready to import one of the samples and start playig. Remember Vuforia SDK requires an actual Android Device it would not work on emulators.
- After importing samples, don't forget adding native support and setting up debugging flags for the NDK compiler, as described here